With Khadi Essentials’ Tender Narikela & Kokum Hair Rinser – With Pure Arnica, Turmeric & Thyme Extracts we give you the holistic benefits of coconut milk and kokum, loaded as they are with antioxidants and fats to condition your hair, increase hair volume and strengthen your hair roots and follicles with proteins and essential oils. This offering from the House of Khadi Essentials is a premium protein supplement for all hair and scalp types. It adds shine, boosts hair volume, purifies and strengthens scalp tissues, besides nourishing and moisturizing the scalp and hair. The components in Khadi Essentials’ Tender Narikela & Kokum Hair Rinser namely, Tender Coconut, Kokum Butter, Arnica, Turmeric and Thyme Extract thoroughly yet gently cleanse the hair while keeping them ideally moisturized.
200ml / 6.8 fl. oz.
Effective Protein Supplement for Hair
Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Certified; Without Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) & Parabens Free; Dermatologically Tested; Certified Organic; 100% Vegan; Cruelty Free – Not tested on animals
Features of Khadi Essentials’ Tender Narikela & Kokum Hair Rinser
- Coconut water optimally moisturizes your hair shafts giving them a healthy shine. Coconut water is packed with omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin C, enzymes, amino acids and minerals like magnesium and potassium. It is the ideal potion for a dry, itchy or flaky scalp.
- Kokum Butter generates hair growth as it aids the cells to receive more oxygen. It also naturally hydrates and nourishes the scalp and hair, protecting them from dryness and premature ageing caused by over-exposure to the sun, pollution and natural toxins.It is also a natural hair conditioner for softer, frizz free hair.
- Arnica oil is a good cure for dandruff and also improves your scalp’s texture by halting itching and inflammation. It is one of those highly versatile oils with antimicrobial, antibacterial, and antiseptic properties that naturally regenerates hair growth, moisturizes the hair and the scalp.
- Turmeric is the magical Indian spice that has been used in beauty treatments in India since times immemorial, and now is liberally used in countless beauty products worldwide. Its anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant qualities are ideal for sensitive and flaky scalps.
- Moreover, Turmeric boosts hair growth and conditions the hair from the roots.
- Thyme delivers powerful nutrients to hair follicles that are necessary for healthy hair growth.It also increases blood circulation to the scalp leading to better hair growth.