Shea Butter, Tea Tree and Thyme are expertly blended for the perfect hair conditioner with supreme hair care herbs like Peppermint and Brahmi. Your hair will get dazzling shine, enviable volume and healthy bounce with this product.
Rich in the luxuriant wholesomeness of Shea Butter, Tea Tree, Thyme, Peppermint and Brahmi, Khadi Essentials Shea Butter, Tea Tree and Thyme Conditioner delivers supreme care for dry, dull and damaged hair. This nourishing hair conditioner rejuvenates hair follicles, energizes hair, adds sheen, bounce and lustre. Shea butter is well known for its healthy doses of essential Vitamins A and E as well as fatty acids like Linoleic Acid or Omega-6 commonly referred to as Vitamin F. Tea Tree oil is royalty among herbs for its natural antibacterial properties. Thyme boosts blood circulation in the scalp. Peppermint removes dryness, itching and other scalp problems. Brahmi has immense hair moisturizing and rejuvenating properties.
200ml / 6.8 fl. oz.
De Luxe Care for Dry & Damaged Hair
Without Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) & Parabens Free; Dermatologically Tested; Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Certified; Certified Organic; 100% Vegan; Cruelty-Free – Not tested on animals
- Shea butter is used in most premium beauty products around the world for its quick efficacy and lasting benefits. It is absorbed quickly by the scalp to leave it moisturized, free of itchiness and healthy.
- Tea Tree oil is renowned for eliminating the itchiness of the scalp. It also eliminates the ill-effects of pollution, grime and environmental damage.
- Thyme gives powerful nutrients to hair follicles leading to healthy hair growth.
- Peppermint oil is a stimulant and easily penetrates deep into the scalp resulting in better hair growth. It is also a natural and quick remedy for dry scalp.
- Brahmi is a rich source to naturally promote hair growth by rejuvenating dormant and weak hair follicles.
- Arnica is a quick and natural cure for dandruff and also improves your scalp’s texture by halting itching and inflammation. It naturally regenerates hair growth by moisturizing the hair and scalp.
- Amla is used to boost hair and scalp health. Additionally, it is a natural hair cleanser and conditioner to reverse greying of hair. In ancient texts, it is referred to as Amrit (nectar) for the hair. Also, the phytonutrients, vitamins and minerals naturally within Amla help boost blood circulation in the scalp and stimulate hair growth.