Shea Butter, Tea Tree & Thyme Conditioner with Neem & Jojoba
Drench your locks in this enchanting amalgamation of Shea Butter, Tea Tree and Thyme into a conditioner fortified with signature hair care herbs like Peppermint and Brahmi. Watch your hair exude the most revitalizing shine and enviable bounce.
200ml / 6.8 fl. oz.
De Luxe Care for Dry & Damaged Hair
Shea Butter, Tea Tree and Thyme are expertly blended for the perfect hair conditioner with supreme hair care herbs like Peppermint and Brahmi. Your hair will get dazzling shine, enviable volume and healthy bounce with this product.
Rich in the luxuriant wholesomeness of Shea Butter, Tea Tree, Thyme, Peppermint and Brahmi, Khadi Essentials Shea Butter, Tea Tree and Thyme Conditioner delivers supreme care for dry, dull and damaged hair. This nourishing hair conditioner rejuvenates hair follicles, energizes hair, adds sheen, bounce and lustre. Shea butter is well known for its healthy doses of essential Vitamins A and E as well as fatty acids like Linoleic Acid or Omega-6 commonly referred to as Vitamin F. Tea Tree oil is royalty among herbs for its natural antibacterial properties. Thyme boosts blood circulation in the scalp. Peppermint removes dryness, itching and other scalp problems. Brahmi has immense hair moisturizing and rejuvenating properties.
200ml / 6.8 fl. oz.
De Luxe Care for Dry & Damaged Hair
Without Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) & Parabens Free; Dermatologically Tested; Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Certified; Certified Organic; 100% Vegan; Cruelty-Free – Not tested on animals
- Tea Tree oil with its antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties, is the perfect remedy for all hair-related problems. It gives moisture, strength and nourishment to your hair with rejuvenating milk proteins and micro infused peppermint oils for optimum hydration and shine.
- Shea butter is a very popular and natural beauty ingredient with its positive impact on inflammation, dryness and rough scalp. Shea butter is easily absorbed by the scalp and instantly restores the pH levels of the scalp for longer durations. It also protects the hair and scalp from UV rays. As a natural conditioner, it repairs damaged hair and prevents hair loss, split ends and damage to the hair follicles and roots.
- Tea Tree oil cleanses the scalp gently and removes all ill-effects of environmental pollution and irritations. It has a naturally pleasant and crisp aroma that will leave your hair smelling fabulous.
- Thyme extract strengthens hair roots by effectively stimulating and nourishing the scalp.
- Peppermint improves hair growth by increasing blood circulation in the scalp. Another pleasure to derive from this is the fresh smell in the hair and the tingly sensation on the scalp.
- Brahmi oil strengthens hair and generates hair growth. It is also packed with abundant hair moisturizing properties that repair hair follicles and strengthen the scalp tissue.
- Arnica application on the scalp clears excess sebum oil and other debris to give you a healthy scalp and hair follicles.
- Amla prevents premature greying strengthens hair roots and the follicles.
- Shea butter is used in most premium beauty products around the world for its quick efficacy and lasting benefits. It is absorbed quickly by the scalp to leave it moisturized, free of itchiness and healthy.
- Tea Tree oil is renowned for eliminating itchiness of the scalp. It also eliminates the ill-effects of pollution, grime and environmental damage.
- Thyme gives powerful nutrients to hair follicles leading to healthy hair growth.
- Peppermint oil is a stimulant and easily penetrates deep into the scalp resulting in better hair growth. It is also a natural and quick remedy for dry scalp.
- Brahmi is a rich source to naturally promote hair growth by rejuvenating dormant and weak hair follicles.
- Arnica is a quick and natural cure for dandruff and also improves your scalp’s texture by halting itching and inflammation. It naturally regenerates hair growth by moisturizing the hair and scalp.
- Amla is used to boost hair and scalp health. Additionally, it is a natural hair cleanser and conditioner to reverse greying of hair. In ancient texts, it is referred to as Amrit (nectar) for the hair. Also, the phytonutrients, vitamins and minerals naturally within Amla help boost blood circulation in the scalp and stimulate hair growth.
Shea Butter, Thyme Extract, Teatree Oil, Amla Extract, Shikakai Extract, Arnica Flower Extract, Lemon Peel Extract, Peppermint Oil, Neem Extract, Mulethi Extract, Brahmi Extract, Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Bayleaf Extract, Botanical Glycerine, Aqua, Base q.s.
High levels of essential fatty acids and vitamins in Shea butter make it the perfect moisturizing agent. It is also packed with anti-inflammatory properties and provides core nutrients for scalp and hair health. It is highly effective in locking in moisture, without leaving the hair greasy or dry.
It is fragrant, improves the circulation of blood in the scalp and eliminates toxins and the ill-effects of air and water pollution. The holistic antiseptic, antifungal, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of tea tree make your hair stay clean and healthy for longer periods.
It acts directly and positively on hair follicles and also improves blood circulation in the scalp leading to thick and lustrous hair on a long-lasting healthy scalp.
Peppermint enhances blood circulation in the scalp to promote hair growth and prevent hair loss. Peppermint also has a naturally pleasing and fresh smell as well as a tingly and cooling sensation on the scalp.
An excellent hair regenerative, it strengthens hair follicles and provides a calming and soothing feel to the scalp. Brahmi also generates blood circulation in the scalp and thus reverses hair loss.
After removing all traces of shampoo and excess water liberally apply Khadi Essentials Shea Butter, Tea Tree and Thyme Conditioner along the hair length and leave on for 3-4 minutes before rinsing thoroughly with water.
Q: What are the benefits of Shea butter for hair?
A: Shea butter is loaded with anti-inflammatory properties and provides core nutrients for scalp and hair health making your hair follicles stronger. It is also highly effective in locking in moisture, without leaving the hair greasy or dry. High concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins make Shea butter an ideal moisturizing ingredient.
Q: What is the benefit of applying Thyme extract to the hair?
A: Thyme extract is excellent for scalp health and hair growth.
Q: How is Brahmi useful for hair care?
A: Brahmi nourishes the roots of the hair well and accelerates hair growth by thickening them. It also keeps the scalp healthy and cool while strengthening hair follicles. It also fights off dandruff.
Q: What are the benefits of using Peppermint Oil for Hair?
A: Peppermint Oil smells divine and your scalp loves it for its many beneficial properties.
Q: What are the price and dimensions of Khadi Essentials Shea Butter, Tea Tree and Thyme Conditioner?
A: The price of Khadi Essentials Shea Butter, Tea Tree and Thyme Conditioner is Rs. 795.00 per bottle. Available in 200ml/6.8 fl. Oz.
- Free Shipping
- Safe ordering
- Same-day shipping if ordered by 2 pm IST
- 100% return of money or replacement assurance
We diligently source Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and 100% Certified Organic ingredients for all our products. Carefully selected ingredients for Khadi Essentials Shea Butter, Tea Tree and Thyme Conditioner are Shea Butter, Tea Tree Oil, Thyme Extract, Peppermint Oil, Brahmi Extract, Amla Extract, Lemon Peel Extract, Neem Extract, Mulethi Extract, Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Bayleaf Extract, Shikakai Extract, Arnica Flower Extract, Botanical Glycerine, Aqua and Base q.s. This super-premium product is guaranteed to give your hair an experience that it would demand again and again to stay gorgeous.
|Dimensions||4.5 × 4.5 × 17 cm|
Banana, Lotus & Bhringraj Luscious Hair Rinser Come, let’s get lost in this forest of wellness, where luscious Banana, oh-so-beautiful Lotus and magical Bhringraj…