Tea Tree, Calendula & Tulsi Skin Clearing Handmade Soap
Purify and detox your skin with this Tea Tree, Burnt Sugar & Cocoa Butter Bath Bar, leaving you in want of nothing more for flawless skin. Burnt Sugar is a great natural exfoliator that doesn’t rob the skin of its vitality; Tea Tree promises healthy skin and Cocoa Butter adds moisture and nutrition.
125g / 4.4 oz.
De Luxe Care for All Skin Types
Tea Tree Oil is widely acclaimed for its natural antibacterial properties. In today’s increasingly polluted environment, it becomes the single largest safeguard for your skin. The Khadi Essentials’ Tea Tree, Burnt Sugar & Cocoa Butter Bath Bar will purify, unclog and detox your skin with, leaving you in need of little else for flawless, glowing skin. Burnt Sugar is a great natural exfoliator and cleanser that adds to the skin’s vitality; Tea Tree promises healthy skin and Cocoa Butter adds moisture, softness and nutrition while being easily absorbed by the skin for lasting benefits.
- Given its antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, tea tree is ideal for fighting acne and other skin conditions, soothing skin irritations and reducing blemishes.
- Tightens, Cleanses & Brightens skin.
- Tea Tree Oil Soap is also an excellent antibacterial home treatment that eliminates impurities collected from environmental pollution that can cause irritations, dullness and body odours.
- Tea Tree oil emanates a pleasant, crisp aroma while helping to exponentially lighten the skin colour.
- Cocoa Butter is a lush natural fat taken from cacao beans. Used daily, Cocoa Butter melts at body temperature and lastingly soothes dry, sensitive skin while reducing and preventing the appearance of scars and any unwanted pigmentation and marks.
- Cocoa Butter also has protective properties that guard against harmful UV rays.
- Cocoa Butter also works as an anti-inflammatory moisturizer for skin suffering from swelling, irritation, and blotchy redness and burns.
- Burnt Sugar soothes dry skin while adding a soft sparkle and visible sheen to all varieties of skin types.
- Burnt Sugar also adds light fragrance to the skin with mild notes of sugar, coffee, smoked cedar and amber.
- In cold weather when the skin is in danger of losing moisture, hydrating skin products are essential. Tea Tree, Burnt Sugar & Cocoa Butter Bath Bar soothes dry skin, while adding a lasting, visible softness and sparkle that works for a wide variety of skin tones.
- Handcrafted bath soap that cleanses gently, soothes skin irritations and most importantly, elevates the skin’s brightness and tone to higher levels.
- Infused with the goodness of tea tree, anantmool, cocoa butter, kokum butter and burnt sugar – all ingredients that will quickly and exponentially transform your skin to your entire satisfaction.
- Tea tree oil is also known to eliminate itchiness and pain of psoriasis. But its bounty extends to lightening the skin, tightening it and leaving it much more youthful. It is particularly efficient in fighting off the ill-effects of pollution and environmental damage.
- Sugar is a rich and natural source of glycolic acid that fights skin ageing and sun-damage. It is also useful to mildly fight ingrown hairs. Besides, sugar also has humectant properties to preserve skin moisture.
- Cocoa butter is richly endowed with natural plant compounds called phytochemicals. These substances visibly improve blood flow to the skin and slow skin ageing by adding suppleness and also protecting against the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- Another popular use of cocoa butter is in diminishing scars, wrinkles, pigmentation and other flaws in the skin.
- Tea Tree, Burnt Sugar & Cocoa Butter Bath Bar is dermatologically tested, organic certified and GMP stamped. Safe, wholesome and bountiful for your skin’s requirements especially if you are exposed to air pollution in your city.
Tea Tree Oil, Cocoa Butter, Burnt Sugar, Neem Extract, Tulsi Extract, Clove Oil, Calendula Extract, Antramool, Ushir, Bala, Shea Butter, Kokum Butter, Reetha Extract, Aloe Vera Extract, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Palm Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Mulethi Extract, Almond Oil, Botanical Glycerine, Aqua
Tea Tree, Burnt Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Anantmool, Kokum Butter
It improves the circulation of blood and flushes out toxins and ill-effects of air and water pollution. The antiseptic, antifungal, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties of tea tree ensure that your skin becomes internally and externally clean and healthy.
It’s granulated particles gently exfoliate the skin, removing flaky and dead skin cells. This helps in providing you with smoother and youthful glowing skin. Brown sugar also has antibacterial properties and glycolic acid that keep your skin radiant, healthy and smelling great.
Being a naturally healthy fatty acid, cocoa butter is brilliant for naturally healing dry and sensitive skin that is both alluring and baby soft.
It rids the skin of uneven texture and increases cell metabolism and regeneration leaving your skin smooth and even.
With its vast and natural healing properties, Kokum rejuvenates damaged and dull skin cells. It is easily absorbed by the skin and has lasting effects.
- Moisten the bar with water.
- Apply on your wet face and body. Apply in circular motions.
- Rinse well and gently pat skin dry.
- For best results, use twice daily.
Q: Why is tea tree oil good for your skin?
A: Tea tree oil is a premium choice for treating acne because of its natural anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It soothes redness, swelling, acne and inflammation. It is also one of the most important anti-pollutants for your skin.
Q: Can cocoa butter really improve your skin’s appearance?
A: Cocoa butter treats uneven skin tone and helps in diminishing the appearance of darkened areas over time. The antioxidants found in cocoa butter also help to neutralize free radicals throughout the body, particularly the skin. By reducing the occurrence of accumulated oxidative stress, cocoa butter reduces wrinkles and other age-related signs.
Q: How does cocoa butter stack up against other moisturizers?
A: Because of its high-fat content, cocoa butter has a richer, denser feel than most other moisturizers. It contains vitamins that help repair skin damage and speed up the healing process.
Q: Is applying sugar good for skin?
A: Sugar is a source of natural humectants and attracts moisture from the environment into the skin. Besides, sugar’s small particles make for the perfect exfoliant. It is used in several high-end body scrubs to exfoliate dead skin cells, thereby revealing the bright, healthy- skin underneath in the epidermis.
Q: What are the dimensions of Tea Tree, Burnt Sugar & Cocoa Butter Bath Bar?
A: Size – 125 g; Price Rs. 325.00
- Free shipping
- Same-day shipping if one orders by 2 pm IST
- 100% money back or replacement assurance
- Safe ordering
We have diligently sourced 100% Vegan and Certified Organic ingredients including Tea Tree Oil, Cocoa Butter, Burnt Sugar, Neem Extract, Tulsi Extract, Clove Oil, Calendula Extract, Antramool, Ushir, Bala, Shea Butter, Kokum Butter, Reetha Extract, Aloe Vera Extract, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Palm Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Mulethi Extract, Almond Oil, Botanical Glycerine, Aqua for our Tea Tree, Burnt Sugar & Cocoa Butter Bath Bar to give you a unique healing and luxuriating experience.
|Dimensions||6.7 × 3 × 6.9 cm|
Banana, Lotus & Bhringraj Luscious Hair Rinser Come, let’s get lost in this forest of wellness, where luscious Banana, oh-so-beautiful Lotus and magical Bhringraj…
Rated 4.00 out of 5₹325.00
Turmeric, Pure Sandal & Castor Butter Purifying Bath Bar Swarnim – Turmeric, Pure Sandal and Castor Butter Purifying Bath Bar gently purifies the skin…