Khadi Essentials BARAHMASA Calming & Stress Relief Hair Oil
All hail to the reigning king of hair care oils – Barahmasa, crowned as an all-rounder for all seasons. It’s a supreme tranquiliser and has immense pain-relieving and scalp cooling properties leading one into a meditative state. This potent fusion of 23 essential Ayurvedic herbs soothe your scalp and provide intensive care to hair. Now hair oil is not just a fair-weathered friend, it’s a 12-month round companion.
Invite overall hair health and vitality with this carefully crafted hair essential, that soothes the scalp, relieves pain and gives velvety soft hair.
200ml / 6.8 fl. oz.
De Luxe Tranquiliser & Hair Care
In StockAdd to Wishlist
The first among equals in super-premium hair care oils for its therapeutic qualities that go well beyond hair and scalp care. Named Barahmasa for the supreme care it provides for all seasons through the 12 months of the year, it is also a pain reliever, calming soporific and its cooling properties lead the mind into the meditative state. It is ideal for mental and spiritual growth. This powerful blend of 23 essential Ayurvedic herbs soothes the scalp while delivering immense care and nutrition to the scalp and hair. This latest hair oil from our product portfolio has been expertly crafted to provide you with the ultimate care and pampering in all weathers, through the year.
Relaxing hair oil with 23 vital Ayurvedic herbs for intensive the hair and scalp, Khadi Essentials Barahmasa Essential Pain & Stress Relief Hair Oil is richly infused with the goodness of Bhringraj, Amla, Brahmi, Arnica, Olive, Thyme, Lavender, Camphor and other hair-loving herbs. Bhringraj promotes hair growth, strengthens hair roots, rids the scalp of dandruff and reverses hair greying; Amla prevents premature greying, strengthens hair roots and follicles; Brahmi maximizes blood circulation in the scalp and thus reverses hair loss; Arnica reduces inflammation, itching and irritation on the scalp, thereby preventing hair loss; Olive Oil is great for exfoliation, moisturization, and naturally promotes cell repair and replenishment; Thyme too boosts blood circulation in the scalp; Lavender Oil leads to a healthy scalp and hair growth as well as happiness of the mind and lightness of the spirit and as a natural antidepressant, Lavender Oil alleviates stress, insomnia, headaches, depression, nervousness, exhaustion, rheumatism and muscular ailments. Last but not least, Lavender Oil regenerates the cells on your hair roots and scalp; Camphor Oil makes your hair soft while boosting their growth.
Khadi Essentials Barahmasa Essential Pain & Stress Relief Hair Oil:
- Increases hair growth and regenerates damaged hair roots and strands.
- Regular use of this hair oil smoothens the overall hair texture and stops hair breakage.
- Its therapeutic aroma will greatly calm your mind after a good massage.
200ml / 6.8 fl. oz.
De Luxe Tranquilizer & Hair Care
Dermatologically Tested; Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Certified; Without Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) & Parabens Free; Certified Organic; 100% Vegan; Cruelty-Free – Not tested on animals
- This hair oil with 23 carefully chosen herbs are packed with essential Ayurvedic emollients is expertly crafted to guarantee the very best results for overall hair, scalp, mental and spiritual health and strength. It is an optimum blend of herbal ingredients that nourish the scalp and hair, from root to tip to give you voluminous, strong, bouncy, shiny and silky soft hair. Over and above all this, its naturally soothing properties will calm your mind, increase concentration and lead to the overall harmony of the mind and spirit.
- Bhringraj Oil reverses greying of hair leaving it lustrous, voluminous and healthy by boosting blood circulation in the scalp. Bhringraj Oil is dense and hence penetrates deep into the scalp to reverse dryness.
- Amla is packed with essential fatty acids necessary for strong hair follicles and is also a natural cure for dandruff and enhancer of your natural hair colour.
- Brahmi Oil strengthens hair and generates hair growth. It is also packed with abundant hair moisturizing properties that promote hair growth by boosting dormant hair follicles.
- Arnica application on the scalp will clear sebum oil, dandruff, itchiness and other debris to give you healthy hair follicles. Further, it will prevent tangled and rough hair and lead to a lasting natural sheen in a rejuvenated scalp.
- Olive Oil is a natural and highly effective protector against scalp damage and damage from overexposure to the sun.
- Thyme extract strengthens hair roots by effectively stimulating and nourishing the scalp. It acts directly and positively on hair follicles and also improves blood circulation in the scalp leading to thick and lustrous hair on a healthy scalp.
- Lavender Oil deeply conditions the hair, keeps it shiny, increases volume and eliminates dandruff. Applying it directly on the scalp will boost blood circulation and increase follicular health. Lavender Oil also has antimicrobial properties to fight off common scalp and hair ailments. As stress-relief hair oil, it is unmatched.
- Camphor Oil too strengthens hair roots, boosts hair growth, improves hair texture, fights hair loss, prevents premature greying and eliminates dandruff and even hair lice. It is a natural cooling and soothing agent to relax the mind and reduce stress on the scalp.
- The cooling and penetrative qualities of Bhringraj Oil help to quantitatively reduce stress-related hair loss and also lead to stronger and healthier hair follicles. This natural herb boosts healthy blood circulation in the scalp, stimulates it and promotes hair growth.
- Amla is used to boost hair and scalp health. Additionally, it is a natural hair cleanser and conditioner. In ancient texts, it is referred to as Amrit (nectar) for the hair.
- Brahmi is another rich source that naturally promotes hair growth by rejuvenating dormant and weak hair follicles. Brahmi has immense hair moisturizing properties and also strengthens hair while providing a calming and soothing feel to the scalp.
- Arnica is a quick and natural cure for dandruff and also improves your scalp’s texture by halting itching and inflammation. It naturally regenerates hair growth by moisturizing the hair and scalp.
- Olive Oil promotes cell repair and regrowth with its natural richness in Vitamins A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, and Vitamin K.
- Thyme gives powerful nutrients to hair follicles and also boosts blood circulation in the scalp.
- Lavender Oil is used to treat fungal infections, dandruff and prevent hair loss and even Alopecia. It is regenerative and vastly improves blood circulation on the scalp besides being the ideal mental and spiritual restorative.
- Camphor Oil replenishes the hair roots and leaves the hair thicker, smoother and softer. It is also a coolant for the scalp and relieves itching, premature greying and dandruff.
With 23 Essential Ayurvedic Herbs, Khadi Essentials’ Barahmasa Essential Pain & Stress Relief Hair Oil is the ideally balanced hair oil to balance the 3 ‘Doshas’ (Vata, Pitta, Kapha). The herbs in it include Bhringraj, Amla, Brahmi, Arnica, Olive, Thyme, Lavender, Castor, Rosemary, Sesame and many more. Fortified with Camphor and other ingredients, it is extremely tranquillizing and nourishing, yielding hair growth, restoration and a peaceful mind.
- Massage on scalp, roots and hair ends. Leave it on overnight if possible.
- Wash with a good shampoo and condition the hair before washing off with lukewarm water.
- Do NOT warm the oil as that would diminish its calming properties.
Q: How is Bhringraj Oil good for hair?
A: Bhringraj Oil is a wondrous ingredient for most hair problems including, hair fall and premature greying. It regenerates hair follicles and maintains the natural colour of your hair well.
Q: How is Lavender Essential Oil useful?
A: Lavender Essential Oil regenerates scalp and hair health by curing dryness and inflammation of the scalp. Moreover, it is one of the choicest ingredients for a wholesome mind and soul.
Q: How is Brahmi useful for hair care?
A: Brahmi nourishes the roots and follicles of the hair thoroughly and accelerates hair growth by keeping the scalp healthy and cool. It also fights off dandruff.
Q: What are the price and dimensions of Khadi Essentials’ Barahmasa Essential Pain & Stress Relief Hair Oil?
A: The price of Khadi Khadi Essentials Barahmasa Essential Pain & Stress Relief Hair Oil is Rs. 995.00. It is available in 200ml/6.8 fl. Oz.
- Safe ordering
- Free Shipping above Rs 599
- Assurance of same-day shipping if ordered before 2 pm IST
- 100% return of money or replacement assurance
We diligently source 100% Vegan, Certified Organic, as well as Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Certified Products for Khadi Essentials Barahmasa Essential Pain & Stress Relief Hair Oil. This product is guaranteed to give our customers the crowning glory they dream of.
|Dimensions||4.5 × 4.5 × 17 cm|
Rated 4.71 out of 5₹895.00
Coffee & Red Moroccan Clay Hair Rinser Caress your tresses with this exotic blend of Coffee and Moroccan clay, bursting with antioxidants and anti-inflammatories,…
For Dry & Damaged Hair The miraculous Moringa is a nutrient-dense secret, effectively known to add strength to hair and encourage hair growth. This…
Rated 5.00 out of 5₹795.00
For Oily Scalp & Frizzy Hair Refresh your scalp and rejuvenate your strands with this hair conditioner that unites the zesty freshness of Orange,…