Lip care is essential regardless of age, gender, or skin type. Everyone wants those luscious and soft lips. Not only the change in weather but even the sun can also provoke your lips to chap. Lips are the most delicate part of our skin and require constant care. Here comes the role of lip butter; they moisturize and hydrate your vulnerable lips, making them pink and soft.
In Ayurveda, natural ingredients are used to formulate the product that keeps your skin healthy and protected from all the chemicals. Ayurvedic lip butter has 100% herbal and organic ingredients like butter, rose, aloe vera, sandalwood, etc., to act as a natural humectant and healing agent to prevent damage. You’ll find many lip butter in India but selecting a natural and organic lip care product is the key.
What is the need for organic lip butter?
- Faster healing: Organic lip butter contains antipyretic and analgesic ingredients like coconut oil, turmeric, aloe vera, and honey devoted to healing your chapped lips.
- Soft appearance: The moisturizing and hydrating components like cocoa butter and kokum butter present in herbal lip butter gives your lips a supple and delicate look.
- Natural tint: The presence of organic ingredients like beetroot, wine, grapefruit, strawberry, etc. provides a natural tint to your lips.
- 100% natural: Ayurvedic lip butter is composed of organic ingredients with no added preservatives or allergens.
- Shields new cells: As skin generates new cells, so do lips. When you exfoliate the dead skin cells, new cells are formed. Ayurvedic Lip butter shields the newly developed cells by providing hydration and moisture to your lips.
- Boost hydration: The presence of naturally extracted oils provides hydration and promotes collagen formation.
Wine grapefruit butter lip balm brings a juicy boost to your lips. This 100% herbal lip butter consists of vegan ingredients like grapefruit and wine mixed with cocoa butter, kokum butter, lotus extract, and almond oil. Grapefruit and almond oil are rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and nutrients that prep your lips to battle harsh environments, and wine gives you a beautiful red tint.
Lips not only need moisturization but also exfoliation. Our strawberry and beetroot lip scrub exfoliates the lips by removing all the dead skin cells and deeply hydrates the lips, leaving a natural pigment. Beetroot is enriched with vitamin C that detoxifies, cleanse, and purifies the lips, while coconut oil and olive oil gives it hydration. Our lip brightening combo of wild rosehip butter and rose and dates lip scrub is the amalgamation of exfoliating and hydrating components which caresses your lips, giving them a soft, supple and luscious texture.