Facial serums are one of the most fancied skincare products, but still, a lot of people aren’t familiar with the need and benefits of face serums. Serums are protein-enriched liquid concoctions that offer your skin a more extensive and potent dose of active ingredients than moisturizers and cleansers. Facial serums are formulated to protect, hydrate, and nourish your skin and battle signs of ageing and free radicals. It is applied after cleansing the face and before moisturizing it.
Why facial serums are one step ahead of moisturizers, you wonder? Apart from the fact that it consists of larger molecules of active ingredients that provide maximum benefits, it is also very lightweight (compared to moisturizers). It penetrates the skin and fights the issues from the roots.
Ayurvedic facial serum formula is the amalgamation of natural and organic ingredients, including mineral oil, that helps to hold on to the water content in the skin. In a nutshell, they are the organic and natural alternatives of chemical serums. These organic facial serums are primarily water-based, eliminating thickening and lubricating agents like seed oils completely. It is suitable for all skin types.
Benefits of Ayurvedic face serums
- Penetrate easily to your skin: Organic facial serums are lightweight and can easily reach the bottom of your skin, treating the concerning issues.
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles: Facial serums containing ingredients like vitamin C, aloe vera, retinol, green tea, jojoba, etc., that assist in curing all signs of ageing.
- Minimizes pores: Natural facial serums cleanse the clogged pores and provide moisture that diminishes the size of open pores.
- Hydrating skin: Most of the ayurvedic facial serums, including the organic facial serums, consist of hyaluronic acid that is the powerhouse of moisture and keeps your skin hydrated
- Protection from free radicals: Due to ingredients like neem, turmeric, retinol, Vitamin C, and E helps treat inflamed and acne-prone skin.
- Attain youthful skin: When your skin is hydrated, and cells are working in proper order, automatically, you’ll achieve more youthful and radiant skin.
- Relieve from redness and inflammation: Ingredients present in ayurvedic facial serums are 100% natural and have anti-inflammatory properties that help with breakouts, acne, redness, and burned skin in general.
Our vitamin C, E, and hyaluronic acid day serum is a naturally extracted facial serum containing great ingredients like green tea, sea buckthorn, licorice that heal and improves skin texture. It also has antioxidant properties (vitamin C, aloe vera, cucumber, neem, and avocado) that make it an ideal product for sensitive and acne-prone skin. Sun rays are the cause of most skin diseases like eczema, psoriasis, etc. To achieve glowing and tan-free skin, you can try out ubtan face serum that has the goodness of turmeric, sandalwood, and saffron. This natural facial serum also contains skin-soothing agents like cucumber, tea tree, neem, aloe vera, and ginseng. Tea tree facial serum assists in reducing acne scars, dark spots, and other skin troubles. Neem is the antibacterial agent that treats acne, hyperpigmentation and brightens the skin. It improves collagen production and also improves the elasticity of the skin.