Taking a shower is the medium to give you a peaceful impact along with the method of cleansing your body and removing all the germs and toxins. For this, you need a Body Cleanser, with soothing aroma and a long-lasting after effect of the relaxing ingredients it owns. Sometimes, weather can be harsh on your skin- Summers can make your skin burn, and Winters can make your skin dry and irritated. This makes choosing the right cleanser a tough task. It should provide your skin with refreshing and hydrating benefits that doesn’t dry the skin while doing the job.
Ayurvedic body cleansers are a formula of organic and natural ingredients that battle the free radicals and provide hydration to your skin. As we age, our skin’s natural oils’, which protects our skin’s elasticity and bounce, decreases. Organic body cleansers contain nutrients like vitamin C, E and essential oils that look after the wellness of your skin. They also inherit moisturizing agents like aloe vera, shea butter, coconut, glycerin etc., that replenishes your skin. Body cleansers are generally less abrasive than bath bars, although they have no severe effects if made with 100% natural ingredients. Every individual has a different skin type, but every skin needs some crucial nutrients for better functioning, for example, body cleansers with antioxidants, vitamins, antibacterial and hydrating qualities. The ayurvedic body cleaners not only act as a cleansing mechanism but also treat skin conditions. The consistency of water in natural body cleansers determines the mild surfactants in the formula in a thinner consistency and focuses on penetrating natural oils into the skin. Khadi Essentials natural body cleansers contain natural emollients (skin softeners) that treat the epidermis.
Benefits of organic body cleansers:
- Fragrant free: The major perk of using natural body cleansers is that they discourage the use of artificial fragrance, parabens, silicons, and other chemicals that can harm your skin. The natural body cleansers have fragrance attained by aromatic botanicals and essential oils, for example, ylang-ylang, rose, lavender etc.
- Sensitive Labels: Ingredients present in the body cleaners are naturally extracted and safe for sensitive skin. Our Ratinaath Lavender, Ylang Ylang & Neroli Body Cleanser is enriched with organic ingredients. Aloe Vera extract is rich in antioxidants that treat skin blemishes and rejuvenates the skin.
- Moisturizing Elements: The role of body cleanser is to cleanse the skin without stripping away the natural oils of the body. Organic body cleansers are an amalgamation of herbs, oils, flowers and fruits that prevent dryness and give soft and bright skin. Our Phuhaar Himalayan herbs and spices body cleanser are enriched with the goodness of Sandalwood, Basil, Cardamom, etc., that soothes the skin and provides moisture. Sea buckthorn oil is full of vitamins, fatty acids and antioxidants that focuses on skin’s wellbeing.
- Antibacterial Protection: Ingredients such as Aloe Vera, Cardamom, Tea Tree, Witch Hazel, Rosemary Oil etc., are massively used in herbal body cleansers that battles with toxins and free radicals that harm your skin. Cinnamon is a spice that is quite prominent in Indian body cleansers and has antifungal properties that deal with acne and blemishes.
- Great Exfoliator: Ayurvedic body cleansers are a great medium of exfoliation, and if curated by natural ingredients it becomes a tranquil product in the world. Our Rasik – Fresh Blueberry & Mulberry Body Cleanser inherits ingredients like orange peels and cherries that exfoliates the skin and improves skin texture. It has mulberries that remove dark spots, pigmentation and eliminate toxins. It also contains kiwis that are rich in vitamin C and boost collagen.